StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Early AM trip to the parkway from Walhalla SC. if anyone is interested. I will try to get some early morning pics, followed by breakfast somewhere other than a fast food restaurant.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I wish I would have saw this yesterday Mike. I rode up to Boone for a Bike Rally and it ended up being an HD drinkfest. I turned around and came home.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
next time

I wish I would have saw this yesterday Mike. I rode up to Boone for a Bike Rally and it ended up being an HD drinkfest. I turned around and came home.
The next time I go, I'll give more notice. I covered 200 miles round trip. I was on the pky about 6:45 am. It was a good day! Catch you next time.

·
Registered
23 Posts
ditto

Early AM trip to the parkway from Walhalla SC. if anyone is interested. I will try to get some early morning pics, followed by breakfast somewhere other than a fast food restaurant.
Ditto on the wish I'd known--wife and I were up there yesterday. Rode up 226A, up the parkway and down 181 to Morganton.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks

Thanks for the comment on the pic. I do love riding the mountains. About 32k miles have been in the mountains. The remaining 5k would be Greenville, Anderson area.

Mike D.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts