StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone knows of a nice route to head from ogdensburg to Rome ? Heading down there this Summer for wedding and will be taking the bike for the weekend, family is coming down in car later. I want to take the round about way to get there and looking for a scenic road.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not sure about the Northern part but if you can get to Booneville, take rte 46 South to Rome. awesome views and great curvy road.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks was just looking at it on google maps and just figured out a route that way it only 300 kilometres perfect, looks like couple of side roads could be interesting also in that area

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just wondering if anyone knows of a nice route to head from ogdensburg to Rome ? Heading down there this Summer for wedding and will be taking the bike for the weekend, family is coming down in car later. I want to take the round about way to get there and looking for a scenic road.
Dave,
What date? I'll meet you at the bridge and give you a tour. This is my backyard. :thumbup:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is june 20 weekend, was heading down that way Friday morning doing to take my time and get to Rome before supper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts