StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be in the local Lewiston area the week of the 23rd and was wondering if any type of event is going on? If anyone wants to get together that week, I would love to meet up someplace. Feel free to PM me or post here. I would be interested in riding the western mountains or any other type of ride idea.

It will be nice to leave the flat lands of Florida for a change.

happy trails,

Clem

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,520 Posts
Clem,
We will stay in touch. You have my phone number.

What is your departure date for heading back to Florida?

Do you have a passport?

B.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a tentative return date of August 31st, but my son is returning from Iraq any day soon, and I am leaving my window open to be back in Atlanta at a moments notice. The trip this year is about as unplanned as one can be, and takes me very much out of my element, but maybe that is good. I do have a passport. My original plan was to scout Cabots trail, but I will be spending more time with family, as I have not been home for 2 years.

We'll keep in touch,

Clem

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
Clem,

Let me know if you swing through this area.

Norm

·
What Kinda Bike Is That?
5,520 Posts
Clem,

Let me know if you swing through this area.

Norm
Clem, I would watch this guy if I were you. I think he just propositioned you......

When are you going to make the trip up North, Norm?

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Clem, I would watch this guy if I were you. I think he just propositioned you......

When you are going to make the trip up North, Norm?

Maybe Norm can ride up with Patricia and I, we are going pretty much straight through via the mountain ranges, Allegheny, Appalachians, Adirondacks,Green and White. I 95 is a last resort only.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts