StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year starts the first annual Havasu V-Strom Roundup! It will be held at the Lake Havasu State Park in beautiful Lake Havasu City, Arizona from April 20-22, 2012. There will be camping, story-telling, food and of course riding. Sponsored prizes will be raffled off Friday and Saturday nights after dinner. We gotcha covered for breakfast and dinner, but lunch is on you. We're asking for a $50 (per person) contribution to help cover the cost of the campground, meals & beverages. The local Suzuki shop will have specials going on all weekend specifically for the V-Strom riders. Check out the weekends tentative itinerary.

Sponsored by Lake Havasu Suzuki this is sure to be a great time. Register here and we'll see you there!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Where's everyone coming from for this? I know I've seen CA, NV, UT, (and of course AZ) folk. Any other states? I'm surprised there isn't a larger group from UT, they seem to have a strong following. CA as well, where they all at?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where's everyone coming from for this? I know I've seen CA, NV, UT, (and of course AZ) folk. Any other states? I'm surprised there isn't a larger group from UT, they seem to have a strong following. CA as well, where they all at?
There a couple NM and TX folks coming...but that bout sums it up.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I'm so looking forward to this.
Ive never experienced Havasu Sober:yikes:
Meeting old friends and meeting new friends:thumbup:
Mike

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I think my ride route to Havasu will be:
Vegas to Nipton, across through Cima to Amboy, down through Joshua Tree to 29 Palms then head East to Blythe catching Parker and then into Havasu.
Were dinner and some Apple Pie will be nice:thumbup:
Mike

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think my ride route to Havasu will be:
Vegas to Nipton, across through Cima to Amboy, down through Joshua Tree to 29 Palms then head East to Blythe catching Parker and then into Havasu.
Were dinner and some Apple Pie will be nice:thumbup:
Mike
That sounds like a pretty good route to take! Looking forward to the trying that apple pie

·
$Whatever$
1,599 Posts
........................................:thumbup:..................................................

1 - 9 of 9 Posts