StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! This year starts the first annual Havasu V-Strom Roundup! It will be held at the Lake Havasu State Park in beautiful Lake Havasu City, Arizona from April 20-22, 2012. There will be camping, story-telling, food and of course riding. Sponsored prizes will be raffled off Friday and Saturday nights after dinner. We gotcha covered for breakfast and dinner, but lunch is on you. We're asking for a $50 (per person) contribution to help cover the cost of the campground, meals & beverages. There will be 2 tents per site and we'll reserve enough sites for everyone who registers by February 29th. The local Suzuki shop will have specials going on all weekend specifically for the V-Strom riders. Check out the weekends tentative itinerary.

Sponsored by Lake Havasu Suzuki this is sure to be a great time. Register here and we'll see you there!

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'd like to, but I am going to the bike week thing the next week in Laughlin Bullhead with my 72yr old boss he says he's to old to go it alone and I've always wanted to see that kind of scene but didn't want to shell out the dough.

for sure next time

·
Registered
14,437 Posts
I've seen the bikers headed to and from Laughlin. Thankfully I'll be back home from Havasu by then.
Try to enjoy the throngs!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd like to, but I am going to the bike week thing the next week in Laughlin Bullhead with my 72yr old boss he says he's to old to go it alone and I've always wanted to see that kind of scene but didn't want to shell out the dough.

for sure next time
Nice! Have fun with that, post some pics if you get a chance!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts