1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
$Whatever$
1,599 Posts
Can't wait............:thumbup:

·
Registered
376 Posts
I just registered as a maybe. But that's a strong maybe. More than a pencil, less than a Sharpie. Say, one of those Papermate erasable pens they used to sell!

Jdubyap and I need to meet to plan our Baja adventure anyway.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I just registered as a maybe. But that's a strong maybe. More than a pencil, less than a Sharpie. Say, one of those Papermate erasable pens they used to sell!

Jdubyap and I need to meet to plan our Baja adventure anyway.
Sweeeeeeet!!!:thumbup:

You know the erasers on those pens never worked very well. :fineprint:

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Look forward to seeing you again Ken, was trying to figure out how to make the Hoover Burger Ride.... just a tad far for a day ride :confused:
We should do a Chicken Fried Steak run to Camerons near the Grand Canyon... :thumbup:
They serve up a MONSTER CFS....makes my mouth water just thinking about it!

·
Registered
14,473 Posts
Camerons, did some one say Camerons? The location, the ambiance, the food....the prices! The 514 mile ride to get there. I love this place.

·
Registered
14,473 Posts
Mmmmmmmm... I may have to go for a SHORT ride this weekend...

That's just so unfair. You live there and don't have to run the gauntlet through Barstow to enjoy.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
What are we talking for a round trip run out of Havasu?
Mike

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
What are we talking for a round trip run out of Havasu?
Mike
Google says;
via the superslab 520 miles rt. :thumbdown:
via Prescott, Cottonwood, Sedona, (Base camp and Heavy-H's backyard) 670 miles rt. :thumbup:
via RT 66 miles 768 rt. :thumbup: :yesnod:

ps. On a ride south we stopped there at 10:30ish for an early lunch. That is when I got the CFS breakfast version. The rest of our group (4 bikes, two up) got the Navajo Taco. One of the guys couldn't stop talking about how good my CFS looked and how he really wanted one, so on our return from Sedona we stopped in at 11:10 and he tried to order the CFS. They would not serve it, stating they stop making breakfasts at 11:00 No amount of talking could persuade them to bend on that rule.
So we would have leave Havasu very early....

1 - 20 of 51 Posts