StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

I am the proud owner of a week old Glee, (yea, I like calling it a glee). Anyway, in the week of ownership and several weeks prior, I have scoured the pages of this fine forum and one name keeps popping up with very sound information. Greywolf, just want to say thanks for your time and expertise, you've helped me greatly.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
152 Posts
I second the motion. Grey Wolf is Wise. Thanks for all the great info Grey Wolf.
very helpful to this newbie

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
Greywolf............

He's not a REAL person..........merely a machine standing behind a curtain pulling levers and knobs............spewing forth Words of Vstrom Facts & Wisdom so hopefully one day we will make it back home to Kansas.........:yesnod:

(He does kinda grow on ya, don't he.........??)

·
Premium Member
3,406 Posts
I hereby doff my hat and, on behalf of you Wee riders too distant to enjoin, offer to buy the guy a root beer at A&W in Franksville, WI. Any size.

·
Registered
223 Posts
He's not a REAL person..........merely a machine standing behind a curtain pulling levers and knobs............spewing forth Words of Vstrom Facts & Wisdom so hopefully one day we will make it back home to Kansas.........:yesnod:

(He does kinda grow on ya, don't he.........??)
This is probably more accurate... :yesnod:

Attachments

·
Registered
875 Posts
And rumor has it he will be the proud owner of a new 2012 very soon...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Thanks!!

I appreciate you taking time to answer all the questions you field on this site. For some of us who are new to a V-storm you probably get some " not so smart" questions...like the ones I've asked!!
Anyway, again thanks for taking the time answering all our questions. We all appreciate it!

·
Registered
574 Posts
You'll notice he always comes in stating the facts and giving the advise and then disappears into the ether. He never hangs around for the superfluous heated exchanges.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
And rumor has it he will be the proud owner of a new 2012 very soon...
Ya'know, after all he's done for so many Stromtroopers, howsabouit we take up a colelction and buy one for him? Wattayasay? :jawdrop:

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,104 Posts
Thanks. I can afford the new Glee. It would be nice if somebody would buy my present bike when the new one is set up. I mostly want to give it a good home as it has lots of fun in it for someone and I don't want to maintain two very similar bikes. I get no discounts from Suzuki.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Thanks. I can afford the new Glee. It would be nice if somebody would buy my present bike when the new one is set up. I mostly want to give it a good home as it has lots of fun in it for someone and I don't want to maintain two very similar bikes. I get no discounts from Suzuki.
Pat, when can we expect your new baby to arrive?

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,104 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
My guess is the official GW bike will go quick!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
314 Posts
I wish I had an answer more than anybody.
Well you might have some trouble selling your current ride considering it's almost bone stock. :green_lol:

·
Registered
15,410 Posts
One Farkle that won't come on Greywolfs old DL will be a GPS. It won't need one since the bike seems to have been every road in the lower 48 during the last few years. It knows it's way around already.
Wish I had the time a freedom to travel like that!

·
Registered
438 Posts
This forum is a great resource and Grey Wolf is a huge reason why. I hope to meet you Grey Wolf and all the Stromtroopers for the gathering in June. I can hardly wait.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts