·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Debating on this one, the Tourmaster Transition 3 or Alpinestars Cape Town.

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
The WebBikeWorld guys liked the Pilot Trans Urban jacket it's in the price range of the Sliders jacket.(review here) I'm not a fan of lots of pockets and velcro in general looks like the Sliders has plenty of both!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I bought the last years model and used it for a couple of LD rides in hot, cold and wet conditions and liked it very much. It developed a Zipper issue and I returned it under warranty and the shipped me a brand new version (couple of improvements). I also have First Gear mesh and Motoport Kevlar mesh. I know I should probably be wearing Motoport all of the time, but my preferrence now is the Slider Jacket and Slider Kevlar jeans.

·
Premium Member
794 Posts
Looking around for a new jacket not wanting to break the bank. Has anyone tried this jacket? Seems descent and price is awesome.

Sliders Adventure Kevlar Motorcycle Jackets - Competition Accessories
I had a Sliders jacket and matching pants a little over a year ago, although they were probably a slightly different model (Qwest maybe?). A couple zippers broke and I sent them back for a full refund. CompAcc was great to deal with. A buddy also got a Sliders jacket at the same time and it's been great for him with no problems.

One thing about the Sliders gear - it's DANG heavy and extremely durable feeling. Seems I recall that I weighed myself with the jacket and pants and they weighed 15#.

I have a pair of Sliders mesh pants now and like them. Another thing I like about Sliders is that I can get size Tall.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts