StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently learned about the Trans West Virginia Trail via a buddy of mine who rides a DRZ. The ride looks beautiful and like it could be a lot of fun. Has anyone here done it on a vstrom 650? I want to know if I would be pushing the limits of my 'strom and by how much. Also advice on tires etc for the route would be appreciated.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
4,176 Posts
I recently learned about the Trans West Virginia Trail via a buddy of mine who rides a DRZ. The ride looks beautiful and like it could be a lot of fun. Has anyone here done it on a vstrom 650? I want to know if I would be pushing the limits of my 'strom and by how much. Also advice on tires etc for the route would be appreciated.

Cheers
Take a friend and go check it out, you can always turn around if it gets too hairy. Bring a satellite tracker if you are worried about injuries.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have watched a couple videos ,some of the trail looked fine for a wee ,other parts not so much in my opinion just not enough suspension .with that said knowing myself I would try it ,and then say why did I do that ,lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts