StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am a total newbie to the VStrom however, a veteran when it comes to motorcycles. I just picked up my new 2014 Vstrom 1000 Adventure model yesterday at the dealer. I sold my beloved KLR after test riding the new Vstrom and falling in love with it. As most of you know the Adventure model has the factory panniers which I will probably leave on the bike 90% of the time. I did not opt to buy the Suzuki brand top trunk because they wanted about a grand for it. I have no idea why they are trying to charge that much for it but it's definitely not worth it unless you are Donald Trump. With that being said I plan to purchase a medium sized Givi aftermarket top trunk. I was wondering if anybody has purchased a quality motorcycle cover for this particular model with a top trunk that they can recommend to me. Thanks, Greg

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Adventure bikes aren't supposed to stay pretty. That being said I did buy a vinyl cheepy in xlarge just to cover it in the winter.:bom_bucktooth: Carport kept.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply to my question. I get what you are saying but I'm going to try to keep mine as nice as possible. I may have a little OCD.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Ya. I feel ya. I'm tryin myself. But, hopefully in a week or so I head north and that's where it all ends.:thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts