StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am planning to ride the west side of Harrison Lake on Sunday (24rd) then back through Whistler and Squamish. (had to postpone the ride due to a wedding)

Anyone with a free day is welcome to join.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'd love to, but I'm finally taking enough time to do a serious circuit on the bike and I leave on the 23rd...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are there any maps of the route? How technical is it, keeping in mind I do not currently have a skid plate?
I drove it in a tracker last year. It is mostly a logging road. It may have changed over winter though. I do not have a skid plate yet either and will be taking it easy. I have a backroads mapbook if you want to meet up and take a look at it this week.

On sunday I rode from Canim lake down to Lone bute, into Clinton, up over to Pavilion, though Pemberton and into Vancouver. Pretty great day until I ran into the traffic in Squamish.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Where are you going?
I'm going to Edmonton (TC to the Yellowhead trail), through to Saskatoon, down to Calgary and then back via the Crowsnest pass... I've been meaning to do a long haul and I had some vacation time to burn so thought it would be good to show off the bike to the relatives. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts