StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guy's love the bike, have already started making it my own. Just like I do to all my bikes. Believe it or not Harley bags fit pretty good on the strom with very little trouble .I put some pics up f.y.i .All I really did is went to my local feed store for a "D" ring bracket as you'll see in the pic's. I used is a couple of tiny pad lock's from bag's to "D"ring . I drilled 2 small holes in exhaust shield and used stainless steel bolt with nylon locking nuts and also used leather strap’s to secure top to rack, they also will allow you to tie a jacket or other gear down as well. I also change the bars to renthal A.T.V. bar’s with a cross bar I slipped a camera bag on over bar’s and cross bar before I put them on. I use this to hold little stuff like glasses, gloves and battery’s for my walkman .I got it at wal-mart it came with head phone’s for only $28.00 I took off head strap and hot glued speaker’s in helmet, sound is ok up to about 65mph.Other mod’s are givi crash bars and fender extender, power commander, tank bra, center stand, Front 16 and rear 43 sprockets, plan to do rear wheel spacer mod ASAP. Oh ya, walkman clips real nice on tank bra and has big buttons for gloved hands. The bike is quick, comfortable, and nimble, I give it a 9 out 10 on the giggle factor, because there is no perfect bike, but it gets damn close. Also I must say I love this site; you all have been very helpful, and very entertaining. Ride safe “JIMMY THE VIKING”

·
$Whatever$
1,598 Posts
Dude, I don't think leather is legal on a Strom.............

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Dude, I don't think leather is legal on a Strom.............
If anyone thinks our bikes are Beemers, that is a deal breaker to be certain :)

Substance over style, I say. I say let the Viking pillage!

Ride that thing!

Rod
07 Vee
Riverview, FL

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Function over form everytime. I like it, a true one of a kind. Welcome to Stromtroopers

·
$Whatever$
1,598 Posts
Perhaps if they were dyed black........What ever floats your boat bro.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Willie & Max

I haved a set of black Willie + Max I may have to try now. They
would match the black skid plate.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Function over form everytime. I like it, a true one of a kind. Welcome to Stromtroopers
I second that! and for what it's worth, the Nelson Riggs SB900s that everyone (me included) keeps raving about are often advertised (on eBay at least) as Harley bags -

1 - 8 of 8 Posts