StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ride safe. opp are having a good time with thier new safer streets law...think there has been 151 charges so far or there abouts.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Happy Turkey Day

Nothing like going on a big Turkey Day pigout, getting the meat sweats as your stomach does overtime then having a nap complete with unbuttoned pants.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
ride safe. opp are having a good time with thier new safer streets law...think there has been 151 charges so far or there abouts.
There have been half-a-dozen in Belleville alone in the past few days. Man, they are sucking the fun out of life. I suppose that nobody stopped long enough to think about the consequences of this new law. What do you suppose the odds are that some guy on an R1 caught going more than 50kph over the limit is going to stop for the police? My bet is that most bikers will run rather than stop. I know someone who already has and the law just came into effect on October 1st.

On a lighter note. Happy thanksgiving to all. I don't have my turkey yet, but I might be able to catch a slow one in the backyard if i'm lucky :D

SS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts