StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
StromTrooper.com Founder
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As I take a moment to relax from preparing my turkey in the smoker for today's feast, I want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends here.

I am not a sentimental person, but I am thankful for my family, friends and those that are in my life, and an understanding wife.

I am thankful for decent health, the abilities to enjoy the simple things in life and a few of the not so simple, the resources around me to achieve goals I have.

I am thanful for the talented people in the world that build us great motorcycles to enjoy life on. I am thankful to Al Gore, the Father of the Internet for providing a medium for all of us to meet, develop friendships, and communicate about a similar passion.

I am thankful for the outpouring of support from the members, a true family, to keep this site going and even better each year (Thanks Tige!).

I am thankful for those all over the world that fight for thier beliefs and rights.

And I am thankful for my dogs, who are staring at me right now as I type this. They make me smile, and I am not really sure why.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Best Wishes for a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Right backatcha, and I would add that I am thankful for you taking the time and resources to give us this place to meet new friends and to share our passion for motorcycling. I'll raise a sundowner at sunset in your honor :mrgreen:

To Howboucha, Tige, Nachodaddy, Ridergeek and everyone here, I wish you all a festive and safe holiday season....

·
Registered
268 Posts
Yes, even the adversities and hard times in life are worth giving thanks for, because we do get past them or find a way to put them behind us. Life would be awfully boring if it were easy all the time, and human beings are often at their best when things are worst -that's when you see human spirit at full strength.

I love everybody, and wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Please allow me to also extend my heartfelt Seasons Greetings to all of you. It has been an honor to be allowed to share your thoughts, feelings, and kinship, and I look forward to next year with overzealous fervor.
May you all have clear skies and happy trails....

TC:)

·
Premium Member
3,735 Posts
Couldn't agree more. It's great to be a part of this family, diverse though we are, and I'd also like to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts