StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
A couple of days ago I posted my frustration at losing 3 bike deals and the lack of respect people were showing to potential buyers. This led to a lot of responses which varied from "it's the new norm" to "it goes both ways". Well, today I'm happy to post a much more positive experience. A fellow V Stromer(?) Found out I hadn't even ridden the Wee and was nice enough to invite me to his home and allow me to test ride his Wee. His hospitality was really quite unexpected as he extended the invitation without realizing we met at Americade about a month ago. We both had a great time sharing bike experiences. He shared his knowledge about the Wee and really made for an enjoyable morning. He did this because he loves his bike and wanted to share his enthusiasm with me. Today I decided to just avoid the potential hassles of buying pre-owned and get a new 2011. I called a local dealer who I visited several times during this process and committed to picking up the bike tomorrow. I'm excited to add a new bike to the stable and look forward to riding many miles with this bike. I wanted to share this with all of you and let you know there are some very good people in the V Strom world. But I guess you all knew that already. Thanks Bill, for restoring my faith in mankind:hurray::thumbup:

·
Registered
516 Posts
No problem Mark I enjoyed the morning. To see Mark pull into the driveway on this full size Harley tour glide & pull out on my 05 Wee did my heart some good. I remember the shock & awe I felt when I rode the Wee for the first time after years of riding 1000 + cc bikes for years. The only issue now is that I may have to buy a new one now. I really like the white bike & I am a firm believer in abs brakes. I may be putting my 05 up on the sales block very soon.
Mark good luck at the dealer today, let me know how things wash out.:thumbup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts