StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in purchasing some risers that bring the bars "up and back" on my DL650K5. Does anyone have any suggestions based on products they have used on their personal bikes ?

Thank you in advance.

K

·
0 Posts
Can't go wrong with either the SW Motech or the Genmar brands. I occasionally see them for sale in the classified ads here.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I installed SW-Motech 'Up and Back' risers three or four weeks ago. Made the handling of the bike feel different. Not better or worse, just different. Took a couple of days to get used to.

- Tom

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have used the GenMar up and back and the Rox and like them both. The Rox allows for more adjustment and has several different lengths. If the GenMars happen to suit you, they are fine. Very sturdy.

Just Bill

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input. I looked at the Rox and like the adjustability of them. Did you have any issues with cable length ?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I had no problem with the cable length with the 2 inch Rox or the GenMar up and back risers. I used both together for a while and had to use longer throttle cables and reroute the others to do that. Two sets of risers was a bad idea. :>)

Just Bill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts