StromTrooper banner

Handlebar replacement alternatives

6024 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  PTRider
I need to grip the bar straight on without that awkward kink in my throttle wrist. The F800GS handlebar fit me quite well. I'm looking for a replacement handlebar that's a similar fit. Any suggestions from experience would be appreciated.

Bryant
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
493 Posts
I have the Easton CR Hi bend fat bar that I really like. There are tons of bars that will do what you want - try the search box at the top of the page. There is also a good handlebar thread over at V Strom Riders International website.

· Registered
753 Posts
I have a brand new set of Deuce Quad for sale. UNIVERSAL MOTOCROSS / ATLAS, SOLEX & DEUCE HANDLEBARS

Love the bend. My hand is straight with my wrist

Deuce Dimension 32" x 5.7" x 2.5" sweep
CR High 31.63" x 4.50" x 3.8" sweep
ATV High 31.5" x 6" x 3.9" sweep
Stock 30" x 4" x 8" sweep.

$70 including freight within the US. Comes with crossbar pad. They have room to be narrowed 3/4" on each side if so inclined.

· Registered
7,576 Posts
Here a lot of handlebar info:
Handle Bars

Among handle bar considerations are the various dimensions of each, whether to stick with 7/8" O.D., and whether to get steel or aluminum that requires modifying or replacing the bar ends. You will probably want to go into a shop with many bars on display and see which to you feels closest the BMW bar.

It is well worth being a paid subscriber to both this forum and that one. It'll save you money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.