StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone recommend a good handlebar bag. I like the touratech bag but at $135 thats way too expensive.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Try typing your title into ebay. Lots of bags.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Wow. First time I have ever seen one of these. Can't imagine why you would want to add this thing to your handlebars? Esp on what is essentially a performance bike. I could understand on an Enfield Bullet but...

·
Registered
611 Posts
Umm maybe over at the cruiser forum there might be more folks wanting to strap something on the bars/forks...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
611 Posts
Sounds like the best option you were given is the Giant Loop bag. Who said anything about a sportbike?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Recommendation not drivel

Try typing your title into ebay. Lots of bags.
Have you used all those bags on fleabay, yourself, eeye? I'm thinking the OP was asking for recommendations from people who had used the bags and maybe their usefulness factor. Not where to buy one.

If it helps any, Winter, I have a crossbar/handlebar bag on my XT660 Yamaha and my Husky TR650. They are very useful. I use it to keep my GPS powercord convienently tucked away, among other things.

I prefer a small handlebar bag- like the Giantloop, rather than a tankbag, because I don't like a tankbag banging me when I'm standing on the pegs going over rough roads and gravel.

YMMV, good luck!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I thought it was a "do it all" bike.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks. Yes i'd like to know and see what works for people on here. I had a factory buell bag on my ulysses. The vstrom does not have the cross bar on the handle bars that most bags use. I like as many bags as I can mount as I always need the space.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts