StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why didnt some one tell me about those.... those handguards and that they wont work with throttle miesters

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a word play on Batman............ the factory handguards will not work with throttlemiester lock ... was just having fun and letting others know about the potential problem ,,, Do You Understand Now :idea:

·
Registered
725 Posts
Well, if you have the handguards and want a throttle lock, there's the Kaoko lock that works with the OEM guards. If you have a Throttlemeister and want handguards, Powermadd makes a set that doesn't wrap around the bar ends and will work with the Throttlemeister.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I use a "SoS Universal Vista" from "Sound Off Recreational, Inc." in Hudsonville, Michigan . . . part # 074043 "Univ Vista Cruise w 7/8" Clamp--MFG# MCUV00-P". I needed to move everything on the right side of the handlebar in about 1/2". Been working fine for 18 months. Think I paid about $35 for it. I've seen it in several MC stores.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
Night_Wolf said:
I used a Universal Vista Cruise and the Suzuki guards
Me too. I have Hot Grips so I needed to make a slightly longer extension and use a longer through bolt. I later made an extension piece to attach to the brake mount so I wouldn't have to move it inboard to make room for the stock Vista-Cruise handlebar clamp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts