StromTrooper banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Another HAM here! Working on a project to put my ICOM 4100 on the V Strom, using my helmet bluetooth.

·
Registered
4 Posts
interesting, i was just looking into this a few days ago. not that i want to have a long qso, but want to have the communication. i like the aprs tracker idea.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Been a ham since about 1999 (came to the hobby later in life). This thread got me thinking about hooking up my trusty Yaesu FT1500M to my 09 Wee. Connecting it to bluetooth a problem, newer rigs have this functionality I'm sure. I still talk to my bro on 2m and 10m simplex and repeater. A few around here get virtually no use an are almost private. When away from cell coverage and civilization in general, I bring along my tri-band Yaesu VX7R for coms if needed.
K2KDX

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
K7ASU, I have been in inactive for a few years. Operated mostly CW from KH9, Wake Island when my work would take me out there. Wanted my brother to get his Tech ticket so we could have more robust comm between us, gave him the study material but he lost interest. Now using Cardo communicators.
73's
K7ASU
PS. Yes I graduated from Arizona State University.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts