Strom Trooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not often I can still ride around here this late in the year. I had Friday (Halloween) off so I took advantage of it with an afternoon ride with my buddy on the back:

Our first stop was over at the new location for The Motorcycle Shop where they are putting up a new building:

It was a chilly afternoon:

I was cozy with my heated gear on but my buddy had none so I stopped here and offered to get him a coat or something, but he didn't say anything so we moved on:

Since it was Halloween I stopped at the Thrift Store to see if he wanted to pick up a costume or anything, but he seemed to be content the way he was:

By this time I was getting hungry and offered to buy him a hamburger but again he didn't say a word so we kept going:

As you can see from his helmet, my buddy is more of a Harley guy. Since the Harley shop is on the way home we stopped there:

Next door are the Motoquest guys but they were closed for the season:

From there we took the scenic route home to see what was going on at Lake Hood:

Since the lake is just starting to freeze over the planes are all off the lake for a few weeks, before they return to the lake with their skis on instead of their floats:

It was a fun ride on Halloween this year!

Gary

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Very creative. Looks like a nice ride for you and your friend. He could stand to put some weight on. Most Harley riders are, uh, er, well, sturdy. He looks pale, too. You must be pretty hearty to be riding around at 29*f. Thanks for the photos. Never been to Anchorage. Looks like a nice city.

·
Registered
414 Posts
that kind of nude obscenity would be frowned upon in my hometown. cant even have sex naked, much less ride a ride a motorcycle. ( I enjoyed the pictures.)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Great Post Strom. I wanted to do the same thing, but didn't make it. Too busy "putting summer away". Maybe this weekend!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts