StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hallett is having a lap day Saturday the 22nd. I am going to try to go if I can get off of work. Not sure if I will have the Strom there but I may.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ready to spectate

Hallett is having a lap day Saturday the 22nd. I am going to try to go if I can get off of work. Not sure if I will have the Strom there but I may.
I should be there with a bunch of Stroudites, keep me in the loop if you running in it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Bear,
What time will you be there, I am still trying to go but may have a other obligations to see take care of.

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Make sure y'all come by and say howdy. :)
We should be in one of the covered areas, most likely the first one on the back straight, next to the playground. I've got a blue SV with clubman bars and a white Ford van. They'll be a silver SV, an '07 Gixxer 750 and probably a black Ninja 250 also.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Make sure y'all come by and say howdy. :)
We should be in one of the covered areas, most likely the first one on the back straight, next to the playground. I've got a blue SV with clubman bars and a white Ford van. They'll be a silver SV, an '07 Gixxer 750 and probably a black Ninja 250 also.
Look forward to seeing you, I talked to Walt (team redneck on adv) this week down in South Padre, and I think he said he got is forks worked over with your stuff??

Anyway should be there with my nephew, look forward to visiting with you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts