StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,
I just took my bike today (2012 DL650) and still have 1 month warranty. I want to go to an official dealer to have a service and full check before the warranty will end.
Any recommendation around GTA?

Thanks!

P.S. I will go on technical forum with this, but i can ask here also: i have vibrations between 4600 and 4900 rpm in 6th gear. It is this something known or need to investigate? It is disturbing as it is around the speed 401 is moving.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vibrations issue cleared now, it is well-known if you have stock crash-bar (and i have). Still looking for a recommended dealer.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I buy parts from Snow City Cycle on Kennedy Road. They sell VStroms as well as other brands. I can't comment on their service department as I've never had my bike serviced by them, or anyone else for that matter.
Good luck.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Snow City is an authorized Suzuki dealer. Their service department is okay. Don't be a dick with them and they won't be a dick to you.

You don't say where you are in the GTA, but otherwise you're looking at Newmarket Suzuki (my experiences there a number of years ago were bad), Suzuki of Brampton, Ready Suzuki in Mississauga

·
Registered
85 Posts
I just bought my bike from Suzuki of Newmarket a couple of weeks ago and they were very good to deal with. I also spent time with John in the service department who is extremely knowledgeable. He also races and gave me some great tips regarding maintenance etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts