StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
I am here in Aurora also. And retired, I do most of my riding during the week, leaving weekends for family stuff.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'm always up for a ride, been riding all this week before the snow rolls in. Went up to the Poudre via Masonville on Monday, and out to Rampart yesterday. I have Tuesadays-Thursdays off during the summer and usually moto-camp around CO, SD, WY, and UT on my days off if anyone wants to join.

I'm also part of a facebook group of like minded folk that get together for rides and other fun stuff. It's mostly BMW/KTM/Triumph ADV bikes, but there are a handful of V-Strom riders in there too.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/northerncoloradoadventureriders

·
Registered
42 Posts
Interested in meeting fellow troopers. I have ran most of Rollins pass (blocked by snow) and looking for something similar. Possibly hitting Weston Pass in the next few weeks, Friday or Saturday. Or just down for a cruise, if anyone is in the Golden/Blackhawk/Nederland area!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm down to clown! Weekends are best for me but can fit in 1-2 hrs here and there during the week. I'm in Lafayette and head up to Nederland area pretty often.

GForce Powersports hosts adventure rides every now and then. Haven't joined for one yet though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts