StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all: I am thinking of installing a grounding block. For those who have, what product did you use AND WHERE did you place it on the bike?

Thanks, Chris.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
A common setup is a Blue Seas combination fuse block and grounding block mounted in the under seat tray. With all the extra plumbing and wiring on my ABS bike with electronic/vacuum cruise control and charcoal canister, it was about the only place.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I made a bracket which comes off the left side Rad shroud. There is a hole already there just below the upper mounting bolt. I have a gound wire going directly to the battery to the bracket. I have pics but I haven't figured out how to post a picture yet on this forum, if you PM me your email address I'll send you a pic.
Also made a ground block for under the seat

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
I did a little looking this weekend, but couldn't find a "grounding block". Did find a terminal strip, but that would have cost $15 which seemed a bit too much for me. So I went with a poor man's grounding block - a bolt. I just using ring connectors instead of spade connectors. Seems to work for now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts