Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congrats, GW :)

Attachments

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
What! That's some old, bald, bearded guy. I don't have a beard.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I'm wondering about the intent of the ad. Sort of looks like the new warning labels on cigarette packages. Maybe it's trying to tell us older gentlemen to get off the bike and into the senior bus.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Is that the Autistic Motorcycle Asylum?

Must be that one...

Hey, you're Famous!!!

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Hmmm .... pitching the Lifer Membership to the (relatively) short timer. Wickedly clever.

Really, you can't trick us old guys that easily. Put pretty girls in there to distract us ... works every time.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
I just posted this elsewhere, but, after that, this thread needs a pic of a young, pretty biker chic.

·
Registered
988 Posts
I just posted this elsewhere, but, after that, this thread needs a pic of a young, pretty biker chic.

In some ways I find this one even more creepy than the 1st one.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Yes, it's tu-tu much.
Almost un-bear-able. [Relax, I was only pillion your leg.]

Unless it's a new left-field-advertising approach being trialled by KTM to counter the Charley Boorman effect.
Doubtful, I would have thought.
But it could work . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . in Canada.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Yes, it's tu-tu much.
Almost un-bear-able. [Relax, I was only pillion your leg.]

Unless it's a new left-field-advertising approach being trialled by KTM to counter the Charley Boorman effect.
Doubtful, I would have thought.
But it could work . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . in Canada.
Wouldn't work up here either, but it might get Janice bumped from the front of the Pride Parade.:yikes:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Perhaps Spartan's "postman photo" is of the Zero Pride parade.
A parade of One, it seems (in an unseemly way).

Then again, perhaps not.
They do say that beauty is only skin-deep . . . . and it shows up Schwarzenegger on how to get really ripped.
Still, I'd better not take the Schwarzenegger jokes any "father".

·
Registered
84 Posts
The gentleman in the AMA ad is Al Holtsberry. I happened to meet him last year at a dealership. He is not only a real nice guy but also is an Ironbutt rider and has been to Alaska multiple times and many other places by motorcycle alone. I even got to ride his R1200GSA which he has taken through 49 states, Canadian provences and New Foundland(I'll keep my strom though). Not ranting, just giving a little background on a well respected and traveled rider who might possibly be Greywolf's long lost brother.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts