StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At Bells Ferry and Towne Lake Parkway in woodstock at 1:20pm. Rider in a high res yellow jacket and had tail case. Please respond if its you... Trying to find fellow troopers to ride with!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
389 Posts
Trying to find fellow troopers to ride with!

Watch the Ga G2g thread, we get out ever now and then. Or, if you are interested in riding on a particular day, make a post.

We usually meet somewhere (changes at times depending on the ride) around Hwy 92 and I-575 in Woodstock.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I usually do. I missed the last one cause I had to work. I live right around the corner from there...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nope, It wasen't me, Mine is a Black K12 650 V-Strom Venture. I live in Holly Springs area and I Ride 2 or three times a week. Some of my friends and I post lunch ride's usually Thursday or Friday. And there is usually a ride meeting at the Burger King in the K-Mart S/C in Canton on Sunday Morning @ 9:30-10:00 am Take a look at the Etowah River Southern Cruisers Forium for ride information. In the future I will post Rides on this Forium.

I don't know what happened, But this post was suppost to go to HOT POCKETS

·
Registered
118 Posts
I thought I had been spotted - perfect description of me and my setup, and I rode the bike to work Friday, which is rare....but I wasn't in Woodstock.
I keep monitoring the g2ga thread and trying to meet up for a ride and meet you guys too, but so far, I haven't been able to make it happen. Let's keep trying.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Any strommers out there in the Middle-GA area? Particularly near Warner Robins? I know of a strommer that works on base...but never seen the guy...just his bike..all nice a farkled up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi All -

I know this might not be the most appropriate thread to post in (within this section) but it was one of the more recently active ones. I wanted to let you know you now have a new Strommer in GA - I bought an '05 DL1000 this week :mrgreen:. Hopefully I can join some of you on a group ride in the near future.

·
Registered
812 Posts
At Bells Ferry and Towne Lake Parkway in woodstock at 1:20pm. Rider in a high res yellow jacket and had tail case. Please respond if its you... Trying to find fellow troopers to ride with!

I live very close to that intersection, but I'm piloting a white '12 with side cases and a top case. I wear a high-viz Olympia AST jacket.

I'm starting a monthly group ride in SE section. First ride is Saturday, 8/24.
http://www.stromtrooper.com/south-southeast/128689-nw-ga-off-beaten-path-ride-sat-8-24-a.html

1 - 12 of 12 Posts