StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

just joined...

Got my first Strom (an 08 DL 1000) a couple of days ago...and on here to learn from all the Strom experts :hurray:

Been biking on in line fours for ages so this is all new ...

I love it BTW :yesnod:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
welcome to the nut house, you will enjoy the bike and the forum

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
Howdy.

Hey, a lunch yesterday I did my part to pay off your national debt.

Welcome.

Cheers,

Norm

·
Premium Member
4,187 Posts
Welcome from Vancouver BC Canada.

Are there many Stroms in the UK?

What is it like to ride around in the UK? Is there a recommended route through Scotland, England and back home? Can you make that ride in a day or two? I would love to check that out one day. My heritage is from there.

Enjoy your stay here.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome from Vancouver BC Canada.

Are there many Stroms in the UK?

What is it like to ride around in the UK? Is there a recommended route through Scotland, England and back home? Can you make that ride in a day or two? I would love to check that out one day. My heritage is from there.

Enjoy your stay here.
You will have to redirect those questions to someone who is from the UK.

I'm from Ireland :hurray:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi DCSF and welcome. Loads of good information here. We vacationed in Ireland last June/ July. Spent 3 days in Dublin then off to Galway and a week in Dingle Town. Lovely country and fantastic people. Unfortunately no biking but driving the rental car was exciting. Saw a lot of bikes and scooters in Dublin.

Earl

·
Registered
984 Posts
Howdy!

Greetings from western NY. My people left during the Potato Famine and split for Canada from County Donegal. I somehow ended up in the US by marrying into another Irish family. My goal is to visit Ireland someday, hopefully to ride around and just absorb my ancestral connections. Welcome aboard and warmest regards.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts