StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

My name is Chris and I am psyched about my recent purchase of a hold-over 2018 V Strom 1000, Bought it in the end of July and have put 2,500 miles on it thus far. Traded in my 2012 BMW r1200gs and honestly I am thrilled with the handling and performance of this Suzuki. Look forward to picking your brains in the near future

Too the bike to work today...34F!! The days are numbered sadly but I'll ride until the ski racks come out ;)

Chris

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Chris, Welcome! As you have already found out, the Vstrom 1000 is an awesome bike. I have close to 45,000 miles on my 2014, and still LOVE the bike. If it interests you, look under events for weekend rides in the Northeast. Next summer we will hold the 10th anniversary N.E.V.A. ( Northeast Vstrom Adventure) weekend. A great chance to meet fellow Vstrom owners. In addition, Plan A and Plan B, and The Fall Peep Show are close to you. Check under the Northeast section.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds great!!! Will do!

I'm hoping to get at least another month in before the snow flies here in NH :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome! Been up your way many times in the truck, but never on my bike. Its gotta be close to peak for you..

Colors are just starting to turn up here. I drive through Pinkham notch everyday on my commute. Pretty country up here. We still have a week or so before the colors peak.

Chris

·
Premium Member
4,100 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Chris.

Great riding area there. I was through there several years ago and loved it. Stayed in North Conway too and then visited Whitehorse Gear.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts