StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm glad to say that as of yesterday I became the proud owner of a 2009 DL650A with under 7K miles.

A little about me and my bike: I've been riding dirt bikes off-road for over a decade, and a year ago got a squeaky clean 2002 XT225 for short distance commuting to work (3 miles each way) and desert and single track riding. It ended up being used far more often for commuting and I recently moved 20 miles further from work so the dirt bike was no longer cutting it for the commute. I kept an eye on the used market and a Wee that fit the bill (ABS, low miles, and under $4K) popped up so I jumped on it. Joyrode it a bit yesterday and took the first commute to work this morning and I couldn't be happier! I do a lot of my own maintenance and upgrades and I'm looking forward to being a member of this excellent forum.

·
Premium Member
241 Posts
Welcome from Santa Paula. A lot of info. here from Friendly Folks, good place to hang out (y)

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hello all, I'm glad to say that as of yesterday I became the proud owner of a 2009 DL650A with under 7K miles.

A little about me and my bike: I've been riding dirt bikes off-road for over a decade, and a year ago got a squeaky clean 2002 XT225 for short distance commuting to work (3 miles each way) and desert and single track riding. It ended up being used far more often for commuting and I recently moved 20 miles further from work so the dirt bike was no longer cutting it for the commute. I kept an eye on the used market and a Wee that fit the bill (ABS, low miles, and under $4K) popped up so I jumped on it. Joyrode it a bit yesterday and took the first commute to work this morning and I couldn't be happier! I do a lot of my own maintenance and upgrades and I'm looking forward to being a member of this excellent forum.
welcome from SO Cal.

·
Registered
14,233 Posts
Hola, OhHey, So Cal is biggie place, where is you all at? Orange Co, La Co, Ventura Co, San Berdu, San Diego?
Hell, Needles is in So Cal. Ah, so, so is Bakersfield.
We need to know so we can come by and gesture and snicker as you do you maintenance.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welcome and I too am curious as to where you hang out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LA is where I live currently, and in the past I've lived in Santa Barbara and Ventura counties as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts