StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Troopers,

I am going to be buying a used WeeStrom soon, for now I'm checking out the great info on this site and getting an idea of what kind of farkles to look for :thumbup:

It will be cool to be back on a Suzuki, I've been on Honda and Triumph bikes for the past 25 years and miss my old Zuki dirt bikes.

I will be riding 1 up about 20k miles a year, commute, fun twisties, road trips, dirt road trips, and general go anywhere & everywhere riding. Any hot tips welcome.

See you on the road.

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
Hi Troopers,

I am going to be buying a used WeeStrom soon, for now I'm checking out the great info on this site and getting an idea of what kind of farkles to look for :thumbup:

It will be cool to be back on a Suzuki, I've been on Honda and Triumph bikes for the past 25 years and miss my old Zuki dirt bikes.

I will be riding 1 up about 20k miles a year, commute, fun twisties, road trips, dirt road trips, and general go anywhere & everywhere riding. Any hot tips welcome.

See you on the road.
Welcome, I just joined the forum recently myself. Hope you get your bike soon.

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
Welcome! I travelled to San Diego to find the right Wee. It'll be along soon enough!
Where'd ya get it, curious, I was just out to see an 'ol gal friend, Thanksgiving week. I loved Julian, wished I had a bike with me. I may end up there on my new Wee, in a few months.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome aboard! I'm just down the road a couple hours from you (near Fresno). I talked with about five different dealers, including ones down in the San Diego area, and the best price was right here in my back yard at Clawson Motorsports in Fresno. Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Where'd ya get it, curious, I was just out to see an 'ol gal friend, Thanksgiving week. I loved Julian, wished I had a bike with me. I may end up there on my new Wee, in a few months.
Bought it in Chula Vista last February.. come to think of it, almost exactly a year ago I was riding her home up the coast...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome. As you know the Bay Area has loads of backroads that are perfect for this bike. Tip-farkle less, ride more. And just like the little SV 650 the DL needs shock and fork upgrades.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts