StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I have finally worked up the courage to make my first post. I purchased by Wee back in September 2019 and have been lurking on the site since my purchase.
I decided to purchase my 650 after riding my FJR for the past 10 years. I enjoy my 650 so much, I never ride the FJR. This may sound crazy, but I now must watch my speed on the Wee. I feel so confident riding a smaller bike.
I know how you guys like pictures, so the picture (if I can figure out how to attach) is of my current State of Confusion Tour by Team Strange. This is my third year for me and my riding buddy to participate.
I read this forum every day, but doubt I post often. I enjoy differences of opinions, so this is a good place for me to spend time:wink2:. I am mechanically challenged, but I have an excellent dealership within three miles from my house. I sometimes ride with the owner of the dealership.
Looking forward to reading more post and laughing at some of the remarks that brighten my day:laugh2:.
Oh, I am an Atlanta Falcons Fan (there are still a few of us out there). I always believe this is their year.
Go Falcons.
FF2

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome and no slight about my falcon hood.
Looking forward to learning about my new bike from experienced owners.
FF2

·
aka Rick in Alabama
501 Posts
Welcome.

And I'm jealous. Those of you living in North Georgia live smack in the middle of some of the best riding in the US.

·
Registered
14,471 Posts
". I purchased by Wee back in September 2019"

Unless I've had too much wine, Sept 2019 is 5 month from now.
But that's OK, back to the future. As long as you are having fun that is all that matters Don't be wary of posting, the different inputs make life interesting.

"State of Confusion Tour by Team Strange"
I like it. don't know what it means but it sounds good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts