StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone. I finally got around to joining the site instead of just lurking in the shadows. I have a 2011 Wee I got in October of last year and am loving it. I upgraded from an '05 Honda VTX 1300 and I will never go back to a cruiser again. I have Suzuki side and top cases (promotion priced at $398.00), All LED bulbs except for headlights, Cal Sci windshield, and I have the bike lowered 1" (I'm short). More farkles will be added as time goes by (I have some LED driving lights ordered from George as well). That's about it for now.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Welcome aboard, the LED thing is next on my list.
2004 Wee, 20000mi. SW moteck center stand, Mastad windshield mount, Suzuki gel seat, Tusk hand guards, Superbrace fork stabilizer, Raceteck springs & valves, Aprilla mirrors, Givi rack & bags E36&E21, Pellican top case, Renthal Fat Bars, Rox risers, Stainless steel break lines, engine guards, Skid plate alu.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome! You've got some really nice riding near you. Check out Pashnit which shows in detail an extensive list of really great rides throughout California. Enjoy the ride. It costs a few bucks but worth it if you need some ideas of what is out there.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A buddy of mine uses Pashnit all the time. They have some great info. I like the rides outlined in the Friction Zone magazine too.

·
Registered
875 Posts
There are lots of central valley strommers here. Welcome and +1 on pashnit forums.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts