StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get one? I had one on order from The Meter Store over in England but it did not make it here. Guess it got lost in customs during the Christmas rush. But that is the only place that I can find one. Where did U get your Datel, or whatever other brand U have?

RR

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure you've got a reason for wanting Green, but those things are pretty bright, and Red is really the only color that won't mess up your night vision...I'm just sayin...

BTD.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sure you've got a reason for wanting Green, but those things are pretty bright, and Red is really the only color that won't mess up your night vision...I'm just sayin...

BTD.
I think where I am going to mount it that the handlebars will deflect most of the light so I should be good. The reason is that I have not seen anyone put the green on a bike. Bunch of boys with Aprilla Caps run the blue to match the dash but have not yet seen the green and I think that it will match up with the flat black better. :var_39: gotta look cool on the Strom dontchaknow.

RR

1 - 5 of 5 Posts