StromTrooper banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just FYI to anyone with an iPhone who may be interested, the app Greatest Road Motorcycle GPS, road finder, is being offered for free. It's normally $5.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Thanks for the pointer to the app. Downloaded it and took a look. I do think I am going to like this app. :yesnod: :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
15,739 Posts
For once "Greatest" seems to includes places outside the USA. There are even a couple of Melbourne roads listed.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
For once "Greatest" seems to includes places outside the USA. There are even a couple of Melbourne roads listed.
But can I download it to my HTC Android phone? [I'm connected to Telstra phone network].

·
Registered
296 Posts
Thank you for the notification on the app. Did a quick look and it will be a great app for finding routes. And the topper it's free!!!!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up. I'm downloading it as we speak.

·
Registered
2006 to 105,000 mi, then 2005 DL650 over 50,000 mi
605 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Kiwi:
Thanks Richard, I will check my apps icon on my phone [still learning my way around it as phone is new].

RedAnt:
Thanks for the link, I will have a look at it later when I have time.

One way or the other I should be able to figure it out between the apps market link on the phone and the other link to the route planner.

Cheers guys.

·
$Whatever$
1,598 Posts
Got it.......... thanks

·
Welfare Funder
376 Posts
got it! :yesnod:

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
I even added a segment

When I got to searching around at my favorite areas, I noticed one of my favorite stretches wasn't marked so I plugged it in.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I just downloaded this.

I am amazed how quickly you can create and save a new favorite route.

Then when I want to travel it all I have to do is tap start route and it sends the file to google maps and away I go.

This is very convienent and I found a lot of routes in my area that I never knew about.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Thanks for the update. I recently got my Iphone, and I think this app will be great.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I really don't understand why they don't have it out for android. It is really a well thought out useful app. Unlike so many others
The only other motorcycle app I use is motominder.

Anybody else have any apps that are useful.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
818 Posts
:thumbup: yup, thanks!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts