StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its going to be 50 tomorrow, and the heavy rain today cleared the roads pretty nicely. I expect to see alot of bikers on the road tomorrow!

·
StromTrooper.com Founder
11,285 Posts
I rode Friday to work, about 35 deg when I left my house about 6:40 a.m.
Heated gear helped out of course.

I took advantage of the nice day and visited a few schools (I work for a school corp) on the Wee-Strom. I stopped by a friends house after visiting a high school on the south end of our county. We were chatting about his Ural he was picking up today (near Chicago) when my cell phone rang.

"Brendan, we need your help. A car with three students hit an embankment, flipped and is inverted up against the bus, with students in it." The crash was in the far north end of the county, and in the middle of nowhere. I had to get there fast. I hit a stretch of highway where the wee was completely maxed out. My juices were flowing because of the severity of the accident, but I was sure to not cause or get in an accident on the way there. Sand was in every intersection due to the harsh winter we had. I did slide a few times, but giggled. ;)

I finnally found the scene, and I was relieved and dissapointed. Relieved that everyone was allright, pissed (note: was dissapointed) that the car was not inverted along the bus. Seems as if we had a communication failure.

I asked the sheriff deputies how many cell calls they got on me getting to the scene. I was shocked when the said none and just smiled.

Photos here: http://www.purplepug.com/gallery/2561877#134786389

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's quite the adventure! Glad to see everyone is ok, and you had a fun ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts