StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered new pads for my brakes from Blair at SV Racing on Sunday night, shipped Monday the 20th and received on the 23rd. Great service at great price. Thank you Stromtrooper Forum

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I too have had great service from Blair. Ordered and received my extended front braided steel brake lines from him. I have never felt the need to go to braided steel brake lines on any of my bikes but needed a two inch extension due to me changing to ATV Hi bars. Decided to go with the Galfer lines sold by Blair for a fair price. Was really surprised by the more solid graduated feel to my front brakes after changing to these. He recommended that I get the bleeder type banjo bolt and I am glad that I followed his advice here. Made the lines so much easier to bleed. My only comment about this is that I wish he offered a bleeder banjo bolt that has a check valve in it so that it would even be easier to bleed - a self bleeding banjo bolt. I do have the self bleeding nipples on my calipers already and the addition of a self bleeding banjo bolt would be nirvana. Oh well, you give a man a piece of apple pie, and he bitches that he would like to have had ice cream as well.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Blair's good at what he does.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts