StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a great 200 mile ride today. My buddy and I left Conyers at 9am and met another buddy in Monticello at 10:00. From there we rode to Juliet and ate lunch at the Whistle Stop Cafe. (Fried green tomatoes) After lunch we went to the Juliet Motorcycle Museum. All Harley's, not very exciting but o.k.. WE then cut across country to High Falls Park and on to Indian Springs State Park. We ended up at Charlie Elliot WMA just outside of Mansfield. From there it was an hour to get home. This was my first long ride with a 16 tooth sprocket and the Road Attacks. Could not be happier!The ride was mostly paved roads with some dirt roads and a little freeway. Although I've had my Wee for over two years every time I ride it I like more. All the mods have come from you guys and I can't say thanks enough. Would like to hear from other Strommers in Georgia! I hope everyone got to ride today. Ride safe.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Given my weather SUCKS I couldn't get out this weekend. Too much snow. :mad: Glad you had a great ride. 200 Miles..nice little jaunt!

·
Registered
984 Posts
I hear ya!

Given my weather SUCKS I couldn't get out this weekend. Too much snow. :mad: Glad you had a great ride. 200 Miles..nice little jaunt!
Not to worry Ksteve it'll be riding time in Alberta soon. I used to live in Prince George, BC so I know what its like waiting for riding time in the Rockies. Did 272 miles Sunday in the Finger Lakes of WNY. It was actually our little group's second ride of the season and a reak corker. We're still grinin'. Of course I'd probably die of terminal smiley face if I ever got the chance to ride out where you live again. Here's hoping you have a fabulous summer.

·
Registered
645 Posts
gregfish, nice roads in that part of the State! I get down that way occasionally. Last time was a couple of months back with my brother-in-law. Stopped at Fresh Air BBQ in Jackson for lunch (over rated IMHO), then on to Pine Mtn. & Warm Springs with a lot of turns in between! But traveling between Conyers and Suwanee really sucks..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts