StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Garmin Nuvi 2595LMT and I would like to change the end of the power cord to a USB. Has anyone done this?? I already purchased a power cord from GPS City to replace the factory one and it functions fine, just without the live traffic update feature. That feature is built into the factory cord and I like it when I take long trips to unknown (to me) areas. Anyone know anyone that will do this service or have you done it?? Thanks........

·
Registered
101 Posts
AdvRider

I have the Garmin Nuvi 2595LMT and I would like to change the end of the power cord to a USB. Has anyone done this?? I already purchased a power cord from GPS City to replace the factory one and it functions fine, just without the live traffic update feature. That feature is built into the factory cord and I like it when I take long trips to unknown (to me) areas. Anyone know anyone that will do this service or have you done it?? Thanks........
jgonzo -

I actually have the same exact GPS unit, but unfortunately don't know the answer. One suggestion: post your question in the GPS sub-forum at AdvRider. That forum is very active, and full of guys who really know this stuff inside and out.

marathonman

1 - 2 of 2 Posts