StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where do you guys buy your tires. Should I try a local store - and let them mount them, or should I buy on-line and try to mount them myself? Any advice for on-line or Atlanta area retail outlets?

Thanks

Brad

·
Registered
535 Posts
Where do you guys buy your tires. Should I try a local store - and let them mount them, or should I buy on-line and try to mount them myself? Any advice on for on-line or Atlanta area retail outlets?

Thanks

Brad
Go online to motorcyclesuperstore.com and read about their preferred installer program. You buy the tires from them, they ship the tires at no charge to an installer they have prior and established pricing arrangements with and you just bring your bike by. I highly recommend this company. I have used them for multiple purchases and their pricing is always the best and free shipping. It is a no brainer. See what you think.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for the advice. This site is AWESOME! What would us noobs do without this resource? . A special shout-out for Greywolf.

I went with the local guys because I didn't want to try to balance and install them myself. It probably wouldn't be a problem, but I am going on a long trip here in a couple of months and didn't want to find out (while thousands of miles away from home) that I screwed something up. They also seem to have competitive prices.

Anyway, thanks again guys.

Brad

·
Registered
202 Posts
+1 on Two Brothers, just had a set mounted by them last week. About an hour ride to them for me but seemed to be worth it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts