StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Nice. Of course you will no doubt discover a lot of little things it "needs" as time goes on, different seat, crash bars and bash plates, etc.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Welcome to the club!

Now you too can have the enjoyment of 10 minute trips to the store taking hours and hours . . . . and hours! ;)

Congrats, nice looking bike!

·
Registered
71 Posts
The main thing i need is a center stand. I hope to find a used one.

-Matt
That's not all you need but you try to keep thinking that way...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Congrats on the nice ride! I just got mine this year and it's hands down the best bike I have ever owned.

Enjoy and Ride Safe.
Dave

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
The main thing i need is a center stand. I hope to find a used one.

-Matt
Congrats on the new scoot and welcome! It's always great when a new inmate checks-in to this particular asylum. Post often and let us know how the two of you are getting along. Oh yeah...and from the, "My 2 Cents" section...

Recommended Next Farkle After the Centerstand:

Two Words -- Super Brace

The difference a fork brace makes will truly surprise you. The fork legs on the Vee are spindly enough, even more so on the Wee. My Super Brace was, by far, the best $159.00 I've spent to date. Firmed up the front end nicely for when I'm attacking the twisties as well as helping it handle road-surface irregularities much better. :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts