StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, many of you are familiar with Murph and murphskits.com. He is a good friend of mine, and I put together product pages for his site, while my wife has done a lot of the background work. As full disclosure, I want to be clear I do not make any money from any of his sales. I charge him by the hour, because even though he is a good friend, business is business after all. ;-)

To the point, he has come up with another center stand option, for both the 1000 and 650. I have already installed one on a 1000 to verify the fit, with no issues. Now I need a 650 to do the same. I would and could install it on my bike, but I've already got one.

You would be hard pressed to tell the difference between one of these stands and the Suzuki offering. I have the oem on my bike and it is for all intents and purposes the same.

To get the fit confirmed and installation on your bike at my place will cost you $100. All the usual fasteners and springs are included. When these go up on the site a couple weeks from now, they will be initially priced at $139 delivered.

I will be out of town this weekend, with sporadic web access. I would like to have someone commit to coming down next weekend, on Saturday the 30th.

PM me and I will get back to you asap.

Thanks.

·
Hmmmmm
1,326 Posts
I've been using one of his center stands for years and it has held up and worked great. Best part was it was half the price of the other's on the market. This sounds like a great deal for someone.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that input. Murph is a great guy. But to be clear, this is a completely new c-stand, very sturdy and well made.

I'm back in town, and I still need someone to come down and get this fitted. You know you want one, and now you've got the chance to get what will be one of the best stand options available, at a great price. :thumbup:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Centerstand

As a FYI, my Vee is the one mentioned by Rob with the new Murph centerstand. I can vouch that it is good quality and fit nicely without any issues on my Vee. I've had it for a few months now with no concerns.

Some Wee owner should definitely take advantage of this. Good quality at a great price. Best part is that Rob did the hardest part of the install - the spring - for me! :thumbup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Centerstand install

It seems I am the lucky guy today. I just got back from having Rob install this on my 650. Looks like a very good center stand, very sturdy and great build quality. I'll let Rob go over the install, he has some pictures as well. I'll post more later this week after I've used it a bit, but so far so good.

Thanks again Rob and it was great to meet a like minded local rider. Looking forward to more wrenching and better yet, some riding!

Steve
:thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts