StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Your picture shows up when I preview this post. I followed your posts link to your picture; right clicked and copied the image address. I then pasted in the picture link box above the reply box. Here's a test

·
Registered
667 Posts
I suspect those links are not persistent.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
122 Posts
Sorry for the noise, but I hope this helps...

----------------
Google Photos

Share link - just the photo, no album - with IMG tags around the link

Put the photo in a public album on Google Photos - share link, with IMG tags

----------
Dropbox

Using the standard share link with tags:

Replace www.dropbox.com with dl.dropboxusercontent.com and delete ?dl=0 from the end:

Edit - interesting - the google links aren't even showing up as links. What the?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Sorry for the noise, but I hope this helps...

----------------
Google Photos

Share link - just the photo, no album - with IMG tags around the link

Put the photo in a public album on Google Photos - share link, with IMG tags

----------
Dropbox

Using the standard share link with tags:

Replace www.dropbox.com with dl.dropboxusercontent.com and delete ?dl=0 from the end:

Edit - interesting - the google links aren't even showing up as links. What the?
I only see the 4th picture....

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
122 Posts
I only see the 4th picture....
Me too. I'm not sure why I didn't get an empty box or anything for the first three. Inspecting the source of the page in interesting, and somewhat horrific. I think the image resizer is contributing to the problem...

I'm going to stick with using the gallery function of this site for now.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Test 1: right click on google photo, select copy image address, press the IMG button in the reply, paste new link and add ?.jpg at the end of the copied link My album is set to anyone can see in sharing settings.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Please let me know if you can see the photo and if it is a ridiculous size. It's sometimes not possibel to tell since this computer is logged into my account etc.

·
Registered
731 Posts
It can't be the share link from google photos, it needs to be the link when you right click and save the image location, then add ?.jpg

I'm using firefox on a pc and I can see all three pics you posted on this page of the thread.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts