StromTrooper banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best motorcycle ride to work so far this year. Sitting on George Washington Parkway at red light as I cued up fresh music on my Garmin Zumo GPS. Just as I selected the Steve Miller Band and started rolling my Vstrom down the parkway, I looked up and saw bald eagle flying low directly above me. First track to play was "Fly like an eagle." :)

I still had to ride to work but I got there with a smile.

·
Registered
702 Posts
SAAAWWeeeeet!

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
I tried listening to that, but the needle keeps skipping off the record when I cross the railroad tracks. I'll see if I can get it on 8-track.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tried listening to that, but the needle keeps skipping off the record when I cross the railroad tracks. I'll see if I can get it on 8-track.
Dude - you ride the modern marvel that is the Vstrom - time to move to MP3. Otherwise if you can't get your 8-track to stay on your bike you might try a kazoo.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I think with a sign like that I would have kept riding and called in at the first gas stop. :yesnod: Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin', into the future.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
I think with a sign like that I would have kept riding and called in at the first gas stop. :yesnod: Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin', into the future.
Tick tock tick, do do do do................

There have been many times, usually around dusk, when I really have to dig deep to turn back down my street.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts