StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Westerners, I'm heading for Victoria shortly. My route out is going to be about 6,000 kms from Ontario and I'll be needing to get an oil change before I head back East. Anyone recommend a trustworthy shop in Victoria?

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Hey Heavy,

There are lots of good shops in Victoria. One that stands out for me is
Action Motorcycles - 1234 Esquimalt Road. They are a Honda Yamaha dealer who just took on Suzuki. Seems like a good shop.

OR, even better, we can do the O/C and give your bike the full once over in my garage. I'm fully equipped and have a lift so we can do anything that has to be done. Let me know what you need and I'll have it here ready for you.

If your into that PM me and we can work out a time. I have tons of time off so it should work out dandily. And my shop buys lunch. :D

It would be great to meet you.

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Sweet deal! I'm in.

It'll be good to meet you too.

PM is coming next.

Hey Heavy,

There are lots of good shops in Victoria. One that stands out for me is
Action Motorcycles - 1234 Esquimalt Road. They are a Honda Yamaha dealer who just took on Suzuki. Seems like a good shop.

OR, even better, we can do the O/C and give your bike the full once over in my garage. I'm fully equipped and have a lift so we can do anything that has to be done. Let me know what you need and I'll have it here ready for you.

If your into that PM me and we can work out a time. I have tons of time off so it should work out dandily. And my shop buys lunch. :D

It would be great to meet you.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
I have tons of time off so it should work out dandily. And my shop buys lunch. :D
Hey, can I book a change right after Heavy?:devil_16::devil_16:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts