heated grips
center stand
3 givi boxes

for $7500.00

yes/no ?

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
seems like it's practically brand-new. Low mileage, nice accessories. And, good luck finding a new 2009 Vee.

I'd say the price is in the ballpark - anything can be bargained lower. But, don't fall in love with the deal!

·
Registered
314 Posts
It's not a bad deal considering it has the Givi bags. I would check to see if it's had the valve adjustment done yet. If not, that will cost you around $400.00 to get done (on the high side).

I would say if you could get it for around $7000 - $7250, that would be a great deal.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Maybe you would be interested in 2008 with 14000km stock with immobilizer for $6600 or for $300 more with Suzuki engine guards, Suzuki center stand , GIVI side rack and K&N air filter (about $700 value).

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe you would be interested in 2008 with 14000km stock with immobilizer for $6600 or for $300 more with Suzuki engine guards, Suzuki center stand , GIVI side rack and K&N air filter (about $700 value).
PM sent. get back to me when you can !

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THANKS!

thanks for everyone's help. Looks like im getting the Vee from Rick. I'm sure i'll be asking a lot of questions in the next few weeks as I get use to the bike.

Coming from years on Vstars and Roadstars, this is going to be interesting !

·
Registered
314 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. You will love it. Rick's bike looked like a great deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts