StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took her for her first ride on the wee and was abit conserned about how she was going to adapt coming off a ST1300 with fairing and mirror extenders and a laminar lip. Wow was happy to hear that it was way less wind and liked the seat better!!! The route included 35 mph head and tailwinds plus two legs with 90 degree side winds. Apparently had created a great quiet pocket on the ST for me only have the turbulence dump all around her. Have stock bracket and a L Calsci in the lowest position. She loves it. bob golly

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
It is a good thing when your SO enjoys the ride. My wife hates when I go without her.

·
Premium Member
2,987 Posts
Took her for her first ride on the wee and was abit conserned about how she was going to adapt coming off a ST1300 with fairing and mirror extenders and a laminar lip. Wow was happy to hear that it was way less wind and liked the seat better!!! The route included 35 mph head and tailwinds plus two legs with 90 degree side winds. Apparently had created a great quiet pocket on the ST for me only have the turbulence dump all around her. Have stock bracket and a L Calsci in the lowest position. She loves it. bob golly

Is this the real Bob Golly??? The one who knows Danny Holloway???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts