StromTrooper banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Registered
TeeVee, I understand your pain....you have a wealth of free time, and a paucity of something constructive to use it up. Sounds like a waste, to me. That would drive me nuts.

Registered
thanks gert, but i live on the 16th floor. would be just a wee bit difficult to sneak the massive beast past the lobby security guard 馃槣
Throw a tarp over it... "What? Oh, this? It's uh, uh, my mom's marimba.."

Registered
Prohibits DIY in the garage??!

What they don't see wont hurt them.

I DIY in the driveway and garage in my condo.

Registered
Glad you turned out ok in the end. Which country are you moving to for better health care?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Registered
ok, so to set the record straight for some who think i'm being, i dunno what, the crap "luck" (whether it exists or not, it is an expression) is having all this free time at home and not being able to work on my bike due to stupid condo rules.

just because i lived through an illness i may or may not have had (it may have been flu or some generally benign something aside for the current plague), doesn't prohibit me from bitching about stuff for the rest of my life if i choose to.

would y'all have been happy is i substituted the word thankfull for lucky? somehow i doubt it. ya just would have said be thankful. period.
How about shutting your garage door when you play with your Wee one?

Registered
Discussion Starter #26
How about shutting your garage door when you play with your Wee one?
it's a communal garage with an open floorplan and several hundred cars

21 - 27 of 27 Posts