StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a good mechanic that has experience dealing with stroms in the Phoenix area? I'd like to add some stuff to my wee but am not comfortable playing around with the electrical. You guys on here make it seem easy but I'm still unsure. I'd be looking at installing a fuse block to run heated grips, aux lighting, 2 aux cigarette ports to charge gps and phone, volt meter, battery tender. Obviously not everything listed would need the fuse block but just covering all bases on everything I would have. Thanks!
And if anyone in the Phoenix area wants to save me come coin with a mechanic and give me a hand I would definitely take you up on the offer with cold drinks and hot food!

·
Registered
529 Posts
I was hesitant to tear into my bike at first , too , but there are so many good tutorials and videos on this site ,at Eastern Beaver , and youtube , that I eventually attempted it - and succeeded ! It's very rewarding , you get to buy some neat tools , and if you have a question , Greywolf will answer it ! Unfortunately , he doesn't do house calls ...

Alex .

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no apprehensions about anything mechanical with bikes. I love working on all of mine and perform all my own services etc. I just don't like doing electrical stuff. I might just bite the bullet and do it myself. Still wouldn't mind if someone wanted to help me out. Meet a new riding buddy too perhaps.

·
Registered
494 Posts
If I were stil in Flagstaff I'd consider coming down to help out. Especially with the cold beverage and hot food offer!

This is the fuse block I installed on my Strom (LOVE IT!):
FUZEBLOCKS.COM

Take the bike for a road trip up to CO, I'll help you out. ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
I could help you out sometime. I'm in NE phoenix. Not a pro and I can't help much with tools or workspace but I generally know what's what :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts