StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok back on my desktop computer, instead of my ipod touch :)
Come on guys (and girls) figure someone lives in tampabay florida...clearwater or st pete. Do all of you do your own service instead of going to a dealer?

Hoping the local dealers near me are all pretty much the same/good but always best to get 'real' info from one's that have already taken their vstroms in for service prior.

There was a Suzuki of Hudson dealer that I just noticed this past weekend either moved or went out of business, that is where I took my burgman scooter I used to own to for service one time.

Might roll the dice and take it to Cycle Springs/Team Savage up on north US 19 if I don't get any input here.

Ride Safe

·
Registered
776 Posts
Geez, give it a little time to respond.

Ok now that you ask, I have had work done at West Coast power sports in Clearwater. I have had no problems. They have been fair to me, besides that typically, I do all my own work and use very little in the way of mechanics.

happy trails,

Clem

·
Registered
435 Posts
RideNow in Clearwater has always treated me right

·
Premium Member
2,357 Posts
Service in Sarasota

I do much of my own work, but for the stuff that is costly or dangerous if not done perfectly, I go to the place that sold me my Wee-Strom,

Suzuki of Sarasota on Clark Road, exit 205 from I-75, and a few miles west of the highway. They are cheerful and honest, and remember me even when I don't spend money there.

Keith

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think the dealer in Hudson was Sky Powersports (The big yellow building at US19/Little Road). It appears they have moved to the old Ride Now dealer building in Port Richey. I have had good service at the Ride Now Powersports in Clearwater (used to be called Cycle Springs/Team Savage).

·
Registered
435 Posts
went there a month ago to pick up a new GS500 for my girlfriend that they had advertised for a good price.

Once I got there, they tried to add $1,400 in junk fees to the advertised price. I left, bought her something else and that was it. I won't go back. :fineprint:

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
I think the dealer in Hudson was Sky Powersports (The big yellow building at US19/Little Road). It appears they have moved to the old Ride Now dealer building in Port Richey.
BUMPING an old thread:

I bought my 2014 Vee2 from Sky Powersports in Port Richey a couple of weeks ago. It looks like they have a dyno.

Anyone here have experience with dyno-tuning at Sky Powersports?

Tipsy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts